The term rare in itself says everything. Unique things are precious and valuable. Similarly, the rarest cars from all around the world are very few in number. These exclusive cars count up to the unbelievable history of the automotive industry and suffice the dreams of car admirers all around the world. These super exclusive luxury cars aren’t just rigid to find; some are among the most lavish and pricey cars in the world!
These luxury autos are unique because there are limited models that were built and because they have uncommon features. Cars that are difficult to find can retrieve appealing amounts when sold at an auction or through private channels. There seems to be no condition that sincere collectors will not go to in order to get their hands on an immensely classic car. For collectors of these gorgeous and unique cars, money literally is not an obstacle. According to some car news and car facts, the world’s rarest cars and the prices people have paid to obtain them are described below:
- 1957 Jaguar XKSS: This is an extremely classic car and was first sold in the 1950’s for approximately $5000. But, today its value is certainly far more than what it was in 1957. The latest price of the Jaguar XKSS is around $13.5 million.
- 1948-1950 Aston Martin 2-liter Sports DB1: This unique car was the first car of the DB series. It has a 2L inline four engine which gives an outstanding speed of 93 km/h. One of it was recently sold for $120,000.
- 1948-1951 Talbot-Lago T26 Grand Sport: This a memorable post-war car which is remembered for its royalty and pace. There are only 12 models manufactured till date. The car is decked with a 6 cylinder engine and is known as the world’s most dominant car. This unique car’s worth is approximately $2.5 million.
- 1971 Plymouth Hemi ‘Cuda Convertible: Moving further in the rarest car list is the CUDA. There are only a dozen models that are available. It was built in the 1970’s and the latest Plymouth was sold for $3.2 million.
- 1905 Rolls-Royce 15hp: It is one of the scarce car models made by Rolls Royce. It is capable of running 39 km/h which was too good at that time. The latest value of this Rolls Royce is $35 million.
- 1954 Packard Panther-Daytona Roadster: This is a two-seater car and only four models were built till date. It was built during 1903-04 with 212 horsepower and a maximum speed of 131 km/h. This car has been sold for around $825,000.
- 1967/1970 Dodge Coronet R/T Hemi Convertible: There are only four cars manufactured till date, two in 1967 and two in 1970. It has 425 horsepower which is quite nice for its time.
- 1954 Oldsmobile F-88 GM Concept car: This F-88 series is of 1954, only four were built to date and one still exists in the factory. The last model was sold for $3.3 million.
- 1996 Ferrari F50 GT: The list is not complete without the mention of the best sports car, which is Ferrari. It is meant to be a racing car with a V12 engine boasting with a speed of 235 mph. Its latest selling price is $2.9 million.
- 2005 Maybach Exelero: Its 218 mph gives a high speed performance with 750 horsepower. Its latest price is $8 million.
These are some of the rarest cars on the planet. One of the most important things after knowing about the rarest cars is the insurance of collectable cars. This is the insurance for classic, antique and rare cars. We need to gather information about it before getting a classic car insurance.
Firstly, appraise your car by determining its current market value, its age, rarity, mileage, and comparable sales. After evaluating your vehicle, go for a reliable car insurance. An antique car or a vintage vehicle can’t keep pace with today’s street kings. Antique car insurance cost is very low depending on its built and current status. You have to choose wisely by comparing all the crucial points.